Chocolate is not Dangerous

Friday, August 26, 2011

Some parents are very concerned with chocolate, not only teen parents who always pay attention to dental health and appearance, but we should not always look at something with one eye. Chocolate has many positive effects, one of which may be well Valentine's Day. But I will not discuss the relationship between Valentine's day and chocolate, here I will discuss the relationship of course chocolate with dental health.

Chocolate is not the main cause of dental decay (caries). Damage to the teeth is generally caused by the remnants of food that is not cleaned. When the children accustomed to brushing their teeth after eating chocolate, undoubtedly damaged teeth can be avoided. Moreover, such good quality chocolate (pure chocolate), able to melt in a temperature of 40o Celsius. The most important thing here is to maintain healthy teeth and mouth as often as possible. Because some cases of dental caries caused by our own instead of lazily brushing your teeth.

Often the question arises how much we may consume chocolate? There are no definitive recommendations for this nutrient, however, 2-3 times a week eating chocolate or drinking chocolate milk every day would still be acceptable. Principles of nutrition that is actually easy to eat all kinds of food are moderate. Nutritional problems generally arise when we eat too much or too little. Related to the problem of brown teeth only dangerous if we make it dangerous, with a sense that we are lazy to clean up the remnants of chocolate or food stuck in between teeth. Therefore keep your oral health.

Hopefully this article can be a little help.


Post a Comment

Copyright © Healthy Living Tips | Privacy Policy | RSS Feeds
Blogger Theme by Blogger Designed and Optimized by Tipseo